Venus838FLPx-L with special customized firmware for LEO small satellite, micro satellite, CubeSat space applications, provides continuous accurate position, velocity, and time information.
Venus838FLPx-L and equivalent GPS/GNSS modules for CubeSat-like applications are used by companies and universities around the word (including Boston, Cornell, Harvard, TU Delft, Chubu, Kyutech, Tokyo universities).
* GPS L1 C/A Code, All-In-View Tracking
* Maximum velocity 10Km/sec+
* Supports Active or Passive GPS Antennas
* Protocols: NMEA 0183
* UART 9600-8-N-1, 3.3V-CMOS levels
* Dimensions 10mm x 10mm x 1.3mm
* Power Consumption: 55mA @ 3.3V
* Weight: 0.3gram
* 167 channel Venus 8 engine
* 1 ~ 20 Hz update rate
* Position accuracy 2.5m CEP
* Velocity accuracy 0.1m/sec
* Warm start TTFF under open sky 29sec average
* Cold start TTFF under open sky 30sec average
* Cold start sensitivity -148dBm
* Tracking sensitivity -165dBm
* Atomic clock synchronized 1PPS time reference with +/-10nsec accuracy
This GPS receiver module is sold only to universities and companies working on small-satellite, micro-satellite, or CubeSat. A signed declaration letter from the institution stating that it's used only for peaceful small-satellite, micro-satellite, or CubeSat application is required for the order.
zoom to view
If you have other GPS/GNSS receiver requirements for LEO satellite, launch vehicle, or high altitude balloon applications, contact us, we most likely have additional solutions available for you !