NavSpark-mini is a tiny, powerful, breadboard-friendly, 32bit development board that is Arduino compatible, with a world class GPS receiver as on-board peripheral. NavSpark-mini is designed to run Wiring, the same simple code as the Arduino platform.
It's powered by 7mm x 7mm Venus828F GPS receiver module, containing 100MHz 32bit RISC + Floating Point Coprocessor + 1MByte Flash + 212KByte SRAM + GPS. It is functionally equivalent to the larger NavSpark but without the USB interface and fewer I/O pins. NavSpark-GL is the programmable GPS/GLONASS counterpart.
UART-to-USB Adapter works as the NavSpark USB interface.
NavSpark-mini can be used a as Arduino-programmable GPS, or a tiny 32bit controller with 1MByte Flash & 212KByte RAM for small projects.
This NavSpark-mini 1pcs and UART-to-USB Adapter 1pcs giveaway is for Venus828F GNSS module promotion. Antenna is needed to receive GPS signal ($9); not required if using NavSpark-mini as a simple Arduino programmable controller with plenty of memory.
* 100MHz 32bit LEON3 Sparc-V8 + IEEE-754 Compliant Floating Point Unit
* 1024KB Flash Memory + 212KB RAM
* 1x full duplex asynchronous UART
* 1x SPI shared with GPIO
* 1x 2-wire interface shared GPIO
* Atomic clock synchronized P1PPS time reference with +/-10nsec accuracy
* 167 channel Venus 8 engine
* Uses GPS, SBAS, QZSS signals
* 1 ~ 10 Hz update rate
* Position accuracy 2.5m CEP
* Velocity accuracy 0.1m/sec
* Warm start TTFF under open sky 29sec average
* Cold start TTFF under open sky 30sec average
* Cold start sensitivity -148dBm
* Tracking sensitivity -165dBm
* Operating range : (altitude < 18km) or (speed < 515m/sec), both not exceeded simultaneously
Antenna with UFL connector such as this will be needed when using NavSpark-mini GPS function. Antenna not included with Freebie giveaway.
If needing some NavSpark-mini for small projects, we have a 6 piece bundle offer.
For low-cost centimeter-level accuracy high-precision RTK GPS/GNSS receiver, checkout NS-HP-GL.