NS-DR is GPS Dead‐Reckoning (GPS/DR) receiver module combining GNSS position data, 3-axis gyroscope/accelerometer data (measuring horizontal turning angle), odometer data (measuring distance traveled), and barometric pressure sensor data (measuring altitude) to formulate combined position solution. This enables accurate navigation solution in poor signal environment or signal blocked area such as inside tunnel or underground parking lot. The on-board barometric pressure sensor provides highly accuracy altitude information, useful for differentiating floor level of multi-story parking garage or stacked highway. The NS-DR is ideal for applications requiring accurate continuous navigation with 100% availability.
NS-DR is S1722DR8 module in breakout board form. Special bulk price for volume customers.
* 100% positioning coverage, even when loss of GNSS signal
* Continuous position fix in tunnels or underground parking lot
* integrated 3-axis gyroscope/accelerometer
* integrated barometric altitude sensor
* 3D positioning
* Flexible mounting can be in any orientation
* Automatic sensor calibration
* Odometer and direction input accept up to 36V signal
* 167 Channel C/A Code
* GPS / QZSS / SBAS / BDS
* Open sky hot start 1 sec
* Open sky cold start 29 sec
* Cold start sensitivity ‐148dBm
* Tracking sensitivity ‐165dBm
* Accuracy 2.5m CEP
S1722DR8 Datasheet (NS-DR is S1722DR8 with pin-stick and RF connector, .pdf, ver 0.4, 20161124)
S1722DR8 is low cost alternative for LEA-6R, NEO-M8L, SL869-DR, GV-86, GV-87 modules.