NS-HP-GL is S2525F8-GL-RTK receiver in easy to use breakout board form.
KEY RTK FEATURES
* Tracks all GPS and all GLONASS in view satellites
* For < 10Km baseline, 1cm + 1ppm position accuracy
* For 10Km ~ 100Km baseline, decimeter level position accuracy
* Moving base RTK heading accuracy : 0.3degree @ 50cm, 0.07degree @ 2m baseline
* Up to 20Hz carrier phase raw measurement
* Swift RTK navigation < 60sec (note 1)
* Base or rover mode user programmable
* -10 version supports 10Hz multi-GNSS RTK
* -S version supports pulse triggered RTK position stamping, far precise than time interpolated position for aerial survey
* 70mA @ 3.3V
(note 1) Dependent on baseline length, atmospheric conditions, antenna, signal quality.
* Autonomous vehicle robocar projects
* UAV, UGV, and precision farming machine control
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Aerial mapping
Our NS-HP-GL RTK rover best used with a locally setup NS-HP-GL RTK base for 24hr RTK availability. Using NS-HP-GL RTK rover with public RTK base will have limited RTK availability across the day when there are more GPS satellites overhead.
For customers in Asia, GPS/BDS version NS-HP-BD will work better.
GNSS Viewer and Binary Command Interface can be downloaded from RESOURCE page
RTK Post Process (generating RTK position from logged raw measurement files, 20170324)
OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST
SMA-to-UFL connector cable: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/sma-to-u-fl-connector-cable-4pcs-set/
S2525F8-GL-RTK evaluation board: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/s2525f8-gl-rtk-evb-rtk-module-evaluation-board/
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount