NS-HP-GL is S2525F8-GL-RTK receiver in easy to use breakout board form.
KEY RTK FEATURES
* Tracks all GPS and all GLONASS in view satellites
* For < 10Km baseline, 1cm + 1ppm position accuracy
* For 10Km ~ 100Km baseline, decimeter level position accuracy
* Moving base RTK heading accuracy : 0.3degree @ 50cm, 0.07degree @ 2m baseline
* Up to 20Hz carrier phase raw measurement
* Base or rover mode user programmable
* -10 version supports 10Hz multi-GNSS RTK
* -S version supports pulse triggered RTK position stamping, far precise than time interpolated position for aerial survey
* 70mA @ 3.3V
* Autonomous vehicle robocar projects
* UAV, UGV, and precision farming machine control
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Aerial mapping
Our NS-HP-GL RTK rover best used with a locally setup NS-HP-GL RTK base for 24hr RTK availability. Using NS-HP-GL RTK rover with public RTK base will have limited RTK availability across the day when there are more GPS satellites overhead.
The newer NS-HP-GN can serve as GPS/GLONASS RTK or GPS/Beidou RTK by loading different firmware, it is preferred over NS-HP-GL.
GNSS Viewer and Binary Command Interface can be downloaded from RESOURCE page
RTK Post Process (generating RTK position from logged raw measurement files, 20170324)
New Firmware Supporting Trimble/Leica Base Station, But No Moving Base & Advanced Moving Base Function
OTHER ITEMS OF INTEREST
High Precision Antenna: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/high-precision-antenna/
Survey Grade Antenna: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/survey-grade-antenna/
SMA-to-UFL connector cable: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/sma-to-u-fl-connector-cable-4pcs-set/
S2525F8-GL-RTK evaluation board: http://navspark.mybigcommerce.com/s2525f8-gl-rtk-evb-rtk-module-evaluation-board/
Posted by James Kearns on 11th Aug 2018
First of all let me say that the support for this product is second do none. I ordered the incorrect part at first and the company let me exchange it for the correct one.
The documentation is very easy to use and straight forward i did have some issues getting a FIX RTK but the excellent support team at navspark was able to help me work it out quickly. One thing i was concerned about is that you need 15 satellites with a strong signal for this to work fast but that was not a problem where i live. I only testes the GPS's but i will soon deploy them to the robot lawn mower i am building with the arduino processor. Im looking forward to seeing how this will work on a live robot. If anyone needs RTK accuracy i would seriously look at this product as it is well documented and easily configurable with excellent support.