NS-HP-GN2 is PX1122R multi-band multi-GNSS RTK receiver OEM module in easy to use breakout board form.
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 10Hz quad-GNSS RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode configurable
* Supports moving base RTK mode for GPS compass precision heading application
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision agriculture
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Structure and deformation monitoring
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base using two PX1122R as base & rover pair.
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX log file, converted from a single PX1122R carrier phase raw measurement log file, to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.
55Km Baseline Scatter Plot.
55Km Baseline RTK Initialization Testing
NS-HP-GN2 User Guide (.pdf, ver 0.3, 20200318)
PX1122R Datasheet (.pdf, ver 6, 20200401)
Raw Measurement Protocol (.pdf, ver 1.4.37, 20190614)
Raw Measurement to RINEX Converter (20200331)
GNSS Viewer and Binary Command Interface can be downloaded from RESOURCE page
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount