Compared with other DR modules, PX1120D has additional barometric pressure sensor for altitude sensing, offering superior performance in differentiating multi-level stacked highway.
PX1120D can work both as Automotive DR (ADR) that makes use of vehicle odometer and forward/reverse signals, or as Odometer-less DR (ODR) that makes no use of vehicle odometer and forward/reverse signals. It has fast auto-calibration process, much easier to use than other automotive DR receivers on the market.
The PX1120D is ideal for applications requiring highest accuracy continuous navigation with 100% availability.
* 100% positioning coverage, even when loss of GNSS signal
* Continuous position fix in tunnels or underground parking lot
* integrated 3-axis gyroscope/accelerometer & barometric pressure sensor
* 3D positioning
* Flexible mounting can be in any orientation
* Automatic sensor calibration
* 230 Channel C/A Code
* GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou / QZSS / SBAS
* Open sky hot start 1 sec
* Open sky cold start 29 sec
* Accuracy 2.5m CEP
PX1120D Datasheet (.pdf, ver 1, 20210217)