Evaluation board for 12mm x 16mm size PX1122R multi-band multi-GNSS RTK receiver module. Supports USB, UART, and Bluetooth SPP interface. The Bluetooth SPP interface allows rover NTRIP client connection to remote non-line-of-sight RTK base via smartphone over Internet, and doing RTK surveying using Apps such as ArcPad, Esri Collector ...etc. on it !
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 20 Hz RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode configurable
* Supports moving base RTK mode for GPS compass precision heading application
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision agriculture
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Structure and deformation monitoring
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base using two PX1122R as base & rover pair.
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX log file, converted from a single PX1122R Evaluation Board carrier phase raw measurement log file, to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.