Evaluation Board for 12mm x 16mm size PX1122R multi-band quad-GNSS RTK receiver OEM module. Supports USB, UART, and Bluetooth SPP interface. The Bluetooth SPP interface allows rover NTRIP client connection to remote non-line-of-sight RTK base via smartphone over Internet, and doing RTK surveying using Apps such as Mapit GIS, Mobile Topographer, Explorer for ArcGIS, Collector for ArcGIS, FieldGenius for Android, Locus GIS, …etc.
* 230 Channel Carrier Phase Measurement RTK Receiver
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* Integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 10Hz quad-GNSS RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode configurable
* Precise RTK position and heading using two modules
* Heading accuracy 0.27 / 0.07 deg @ 50 / 200 cm baseline
* Output dual-frequency carrier phase measurement in base mode
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision agriculture
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Structure and deformation monitoring
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base to use in base & rover pair operation using two PX1122R Evaluation Board.
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX log file, converted from RTCM or carrier phase raw measurement log file of a single PX1122R Evaluation Board, to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.
55Km Baseline Scatter Plot.
55Km Baseline RTK Initialization Testing
EVB Schematic (.pdf 20200203)
See PX1122R Breakout Board User Guide for additional application details.