12mm x 16mm size high performance dual-frequency RTK receiver OEM module. Write us for volume price !
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 10Hz quad-GNSS RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode configurable
* Supports moving base RTK mode for GPS compass precision heading application
* Very small size and energy efficient
* Easy RTK integration for fast time to market
* Little design effort and no technology risk
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision agriculture
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Structure and deformation monitoring
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base using two PX1122R as base & rover pair.
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX log file, converted from a single PX1122R carrier phase raw measurement log file, to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.
55Km Baseline Scatter Plot.
55Km Baseline RTK Initialization Testing
See PX1122R Breakout Board User Guide for application details.
PX1122R Datasheet (.pdf, ver 6, 20200401)