12mm x 16mm size high performance multi-band quad-GNSS RTK receiver OEM module.
* 230 Channel Carrier Phase Measurement RTK Receiver
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* Integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 10Hz quad-GNSS RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode configurable
* Precise RTK position and heading using two modules
* Heading accuracy 0.27 / 0.07 deg @ 50 / 200 cm baseline
* Output dual-frequency carrier phase measurement in base mode
* Very small size and energy efficient
* Easy RTK integration for fast time to market
* Little design effort and no technology risk
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision agriculture
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Structure and deformation monitoring
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base to use in base & rover pair operation using two PX1122R .
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX log file, converted from carrier phase raw measurement log file of a single PX1122R, to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.
55Km Baseline Scatter Plot.
55Km Baseline RTK Initialization Testing
See PX1122R Breakout Board User Guide for application details.
PX1122R Datasheet (.pdf, ver 12, 20200818)
Posted by Eyrie on 28th May 2020
This device is simply brilliant. It is new so there are some things to find out but the support is swift and simply second to none.
Inevitably the product will be ahead of the documentation in some aspects as it is so new and still evolving, but as I said, the support is great. Works for me!