12mm x 16mm size multi-band multi-constellation RTK GNSS receiver.
* Hardware Supporting:
GPS L1 / L2C
Galileo E1 / E5b
Beidou B1I / B2I
GLONASS L1 / L2
QZSS L1 / L2C
* integrated RTK, no 3rd party software needed
* 1cm + 1ppm RTK accuracy in seconds
* Fast and reliable performance
* Up to 20 Hz RTK update rate
* Base or rover mode user programmable
* Support moving base RTK heading application
* Very small size and energy efficient
* Easy RTK integration for fast time to market
* Little design effort and no technology risk
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Precision farming
* Machine control guidance
* Survey and GIS data collection
RTK applications require a base and a rover. The base can be 3rd party RTK base station service, or one can easily setup a local RTK base using two NS-HP-GN2 as base/rover pair.
By submitting dual-frequency RINEX raw data log file from a single NS-HP-GN2 to online PPP service (OPUS、AUSPOS、CSR-PPP、APPS、GAPS...etc.) one can get absolute accuracy centimeter-precise position result anywhere on Earth without the need of RTK base.
PX1122R Datasheet (.pdf, ver 2, 20200117)